Terms & conditions
1. All prices are correct at the time of going to print and areinclusive of VAT at the current rate. Prices are not valid unless confirmed in writing by us.
2. Final numbers for all functions must be confirmed one week before the event date, and these will be the minimum numbers charged for. Final payment should be made at this stage.
3. All additional banqueting charges incurred on the day must be cleared on the day of the function without exception.
4. All provisional bookings will be held for a period of seven days after which time such bookings will be automatically
released. In order to confirm the function, a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of £50 (for packages up to £300) and £100 (for packages over £300) is required.
5. All food and beverage items must be supplied by Molly Brown’s, however should you wish to bring any other food item, such as a cake or chocolate fountain, you must agree this with Molly Brown’s before the event.
6. Any items related to the function must be removed at the endof the event. Molly Brown’s cannot be held responsible for mislaid effects or any items left behind.
7. Special dietary requirements and food allergies should be made known to Molly Brown’s in advance.
8. Molly Brown’s accepts major credit and debit cards as well as BACS transfer.
9. Should Molly Brown’s, for reasons beyond its control, need to make any amendments to your booking, we reserve the
right to offer an alternative choice of facilities. Molly Brown’s may cancel the booking if; (a) the booking might prejudice the reputation of Molly Brown’s including related entertainmentor activities; (b) scheduled payments are not received at the agreed dates.
10. In the unfortunate circumstances that a confirmed event has to be cancelled, your deposit will not be refunded. Any cancellation or postponement should be advised to the management of Molly Brown’s in the first instance verbally, followed by written confirmation.
11. Molly Brown’s will not be liable for any failure or delays in service, food and beverages as a result of events outside its control.
12. The customer shall be responsible for any damage caused to the allocated room or to furnishings, utensils and equipment there-in by an act, default or neglect of the customer; sub-contractor or guest of the client, and shall pay to Molly Brown’s on demand, the amount required to make good or remedy any such damage.
13. All evening entertainment must conclude by 1am. No extension is possible after this time.
14. Decoration or banners may only be fixed by Blu-Tac so as notto damage the paintwork or furnishings. Sticky tape or other adhesive is not permitted. If you wish to bring your own decorations please advise Molly Brown’s prior to your event. Please note table confetti is not permitted.
15. No naked flames are allowed. We reserve the right to move orremove items which we consider a risk to safety or